Specialists return in Call of Duty Black Ops 4 with new and familiar weapons and abilities. Lethal specialists such as Battery can lay down serious damage to enemy players, meanwhile tactical specialists such as Crash can give your team a crucial advantage. There are plenty of options to suit your playstyle.
- Durable transforming defensive shield with a built-in machine pistol.
- Tactical grenade that flashes and stuns. Can be cooked to detonate multiple times.
- High explosive grenade launcher
- Powerful explosive grenade that sticks to surfaces and releases sub-munitions upon detonation.
- Heals, boosts max health and removes burns for the user and their team.
- Deploys ammo packs that provide bonus score for taking down enemies.
- Flamethrower that shoots a steady gout of flame, scorching enemies within close range.
- Emits a damaging radiation field that burns enemies, reducing their max health for a time and preventing healing.
- Attack dog that can be commanded to either follow you or patrol a designated location.
- Deploys explosive traps that connect to create lethal tripwires.
- A tactical style rifle that shoots electrically charged shock rounds.
- A rolling shock mine that seeks enemy players, paralyzing them on contact.
- Pulse the map to reveal all enemies for yourself and teammates.
- Sensor equipment that reveals enemies in its proximity.
- A short, aggresive leap that delivers a lethal blast in a radius around the point of impact.
- Quickly move to elevations and other locations.
- Massive high-caliber revolver that fires devastating rounds with increased bullet penetration.
- Deployable beacon that allows your teammates to redeploy to the surrounding area.
- Deploy reinforced cover protection while securing objectives. Built in microwave field slows and damages enemies.
- Place razor wire to damage and slow enemies that attempt to cross it.